How to Play a Tibetan Singing Bowl
1. Hold the bowl in your hand, with an open palm.
2. Do not use the cushion, as it will dull the sound. The exception would be very large bowls. (Cushion is only for display, to keep the bottom from scratching.)
3. Tap the outer rim of the bowl to produce a bell sound.
4. As the sound is ringing, smoothly apply pressure around the outer rim at a slow pace to produce a continuous vibration.
5. Try different amounts of pressure / speed if you're having difficulties.
6. It takes practice, so keep at it!
Please Enjoy This Ebook on Meditation
This inspiring ebook is a great companion for your singing bowl journey. Learn meditation techniques and practices.
Follow the link below to download:
Free Mala Prayer Beads
Enter code: 1MALA1MALA during checkout to get 1 free Mala Prayer Bead. When you buy 2 Malas, the 2nd one is on us, completely free!
Check out our Mala Prayer Beads collection: HERE